Come September, the 10th World Chambers Congress will offer a unique opportunity to explore this dynamic environment at a global level.
Connect with more than 1,000 global decision-makers when they gather in Sydney (#10WCC).
Co-organised by Sydney Business Chamber and the International Chamber of Commerce/World Chambers Federation (ICC WCF), this global forum will unite a powerful network of 12,000 chambers, which in turn represents over 40 million businesses. #10WCC is a great opportunity for you to lead a delegation as well as attend.
There are a number of ways #10WCC can support your chamber and your members:
- business matching, networking and product showcases through our networks and business and government alliances
- coordination and management of the business matching schedules for your delegation pre-arrival in Australia
- creation of all relevant promotional materials
- sourcing relevant guest speakers, and/or preparing and presenting a market overview and introduction.
After your visit is over, a report will be produced for you outlining all activities conducted. A database of contacts who attended or showed interest in the event or business matching will also be provided.
Exploring all that Australia has to offer
In addition to the high-powered #10WCC program, we will offer delegates an exciting schedule comprising day tours, pre-and post-event excursions, as well as a companion program for accompanying partners.
- Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb
- The Blue Mountains
- Sydney's Colonial Quarter
- Sydney Opera House
- The Great Barrier Reef
- Australia's Red Centre
Why should your delegation make the trip?
- Take advantage of discounted tours and specially negotiated accommodation rates
- Connect with peers from over 110 countries
- Access unique trade, investment and business development opportunities
- Take inspiration from internationally renowned speakers and experts
- Be inspired by the open sharing of ideas in the World Chambers competition
Share your products, services and vision with global decision-makers.
REGISTER NOW and take advantage of the early bird discounts.
If you’re unable to attend the Congress but wish to bring a delegation over, please express your interest to:
Ian Bennett, Senior Manager International Trade
+61 2 9458 7443